Nigeria Cotton Fabric - 1980s Nigeria West Africa - 5 Yards, 25" X 41" - Unused
This is a great piece of unused genuine Nigerian West African cotton traditional fabric gifted me when I visited there in the 1980s. It is 5 yards +25" X 41" wide. Over the years I have used many of these fabrics given me for clothing, decor items and recently for very attractive face masks since the pandemic.
The weave is tight but cotton is light enough to move and make comfortable masks. This particular pattern is printed in repeating squares with a center medallion and borders.
- Craft Category: Sewing - Home Decor items
- Best Use: clothing - decor items - pillows - curtains
- Maker & Country of Origin: Nigeria West Africa
- Condition: Unused fine condition
- Size: 5 yards + 25" X 41" wide