Pillow With Two (2) Covers - India Sequined & Oriental Cranes - 24" x 24"
A single large 24" square vintage decorative pillow with two covers. The original Oriental themed pillow appears to have been covered with Indian themed cover.
Indian Style Cover -- Black cotton base with predominantly wine, rose, teal, green squares, framed with tan thread "ropes" and gold and iridescent sequins. Patchwork is an ornate embroidery with mirrors and sequins - Back is black cotton.
Oriental Inside Cover- a bone rayon-like Oriental cover with embroidered cranes, pink blossoms and branches on brown insert.
- These are old heavy pillows.
- The body feels like cotton batting.
- The weight of pillow is over five (5) pounds.
- The item is in intact condition You may find minor thread breaks stains. There may be some fading to the black back panel of the Indian cover.
- We have (or had) four (4) pillows in the lot available.