Pillow With Two (2) Covers India Sequined & Oriental Cranes 24" x 24"Hand Made
A single large 24" square vintage decorative pillow with two covers. The original Oriental themed pillow appears to have been covered with Indian themed cover.
Indian Style Cover -- Black Cotton base with predominantly beige squares with green and cranberry accent. Patchwork is an ornate embroidery with mirrors and sequins - Back is black cotton
Oriental Inside Cover- a bone rayon-like Oriental cover with embroidered cranes and pine on brown insert.
- These are old heavy pillows.
- The body feels like cotton batting.
- The weight of pillow is over five (5) pounds.
- The item is in intact condition You may find minor thread breaks stains. There may be some fading to the black back panel of the Indian cover.
- We have (or had) four (4) pillows in the lot available.