Antique Sterling Silver Hand Mirror Victorian Vanity Art Nouveau Repousse
Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 165.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 165.00 USD
Lots of stories this mirror could tell if could speak - Hand Mirror marked Sterling H 1051 - floral Art Nouveau style dimensional design with substantial weight and quality as well the beauty of the pattern. Beveled mirror in unusually clear condition for age. This from estate of strong woman friend (1880-1961) who traveled fruit picker camps by season in California and Oregon as the cook and retired to Florida in the early 1950s
- Sterling Mirror 9" X 4 5/8" approx
- Dimensional floral design with leaves and swirls
- Marked Sterling H 1051
- Weight of mirror before packing 14.6 oz
- Mirror silver portions has dents around edges and frame of mirror due to use and the soft sterling but does not detract from history and beauty for me. Mirror face is unusually clear for this type of piece and has just a few very fine scratches.
- Will be well wrapped - mailed in box.